Want to Use Our Content? Here’s what you need to know: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Unless otherwise noted, you can republish our articles and news stories for free.
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week,” and “Los Angeles, CA.” to “Los Angeles” or “LA.”)
- If you’re republishing online, you have to link to us and to include all of the links from our story.
- You can’t sell our material separately.
- It’s okay to put our stories on pages with ads, but not ads specifically sold against our stories. You can’t state or imply that donations to your organization support X1 News' work.
- You can’t republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually. You can’t use our work to populate a web site designed to improve rankings on search engines, or solely to gain revenue from network-based advertisements.
- You cannot republish our photographs or illustrations without specific permission.
- Any web site our stories appear on must include a prominent and effective way to contact you.
- You have to credit us — ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, X1 News.”
- We do not generally permit translation of our stories into another language.
You Must Include the Following in the Post:
This article originally appeared in X1 News at: [original story url]